Product Name: Double Deep Racking
- Storage capacity is 50% higher than selective rack
- Reducing the aisle area for forklift
- Can be used for pallets of different dimensions
- Maximum height is 16m
- Length of beam bar is from 1,200 to 4,500mm
- Load on rack surface is from 2,000 to 6,000kg/tier
- Picking principle: Last in – First out (LIFO)
- Contact : 0918223724 - 0918752515
- Email. : email@example.com
Formed by 2 lines of double selective rack back to back with each other, thus increasing the floor utilization thanks to reduced area for aisles
Having put into use for warehouse since 2002, Tan Phuong Phat has introduced and provided Double deep racking with the depth of 2-4 pallets to many customers. This solution helps doubling the storage area as compared with Selective racking.
selection of forklift meeting customers’ demands by optimized investment cost and complete products.
* Investment cost for Double deep racking is as same as that of Selective racking
* System requires the use of a deep reach truck to access to pallets
* Load and height limits depend on forklift capacity
* When warehouse staff wants to pick 1 pallet inside, the pallet in front must be removed first.
* Picking of pallets follows the “Last in – First out” (LIFO) principle
* Length of rack trays is from 1200 to 4500 mm.